If you have ever wondered what spurs on a photographer’s passion, you are about to find out. Below are just some of the many reasons I wouldn’t change my job for anything in the world.
- Photography changes how I see things. I notice colors, textures, flowers, trees, people, shapes and light in a way most people never see them.
- I pay more attention to the beauty around me. Even the most mundane object can become beautiful when you photograph it in a creative way. Many photographers love their job because they develop a fascination with the world around them by viewing it through new eyes
- It's an amazing creative outlet. I get the chance to put a little bit of who I am into each photo that I take. Anyone can click a camera's buttons but not everyone can truly make a photo come to life
- It's a challenge. Creating amazing photos that capture the magic of everyday life doesn’t come without hard work, dedication and imagination. There is always something new to explore and a new way to take the same photos. It’s a job that never gets boring because it is always changing.
- I get to meet new people all the time. A photographer works with people from all walks of life. Getting to know someone new is a part of the process of bringing someone’s personality through in a photo. It also makes the job a lot more fun!
- The flexibility is great. Being a full-time photographer means you get to work your own hours. This doesn’t mean it’s a laid-back profession though. A photographer is always aiming to perfect their craft, taking on new challenges and helping their clients achieve the perfect pictures.
- I preserve memories. I capture memories that can never be replaced. I capture smiles, tears, love, joy, laughter. These beautiful moments are preserved. My most valued possessions in my life are pictures of my father who passed way suddenly in 2008. They mean everything to me.
When you decide to pay for a professional photo session, know that you are hiring an individual who is passionate about what they do and is willing to go the extra mile to help you create beautiful photos that you can treasure forever.